Check out this page for new content daily!
Simplifying the Market™
- Historically, the choice between renting and buying a home has been a tough decision.
- Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (27.7%) vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (17.5%), the choice is clear.
- Every market is different. Before you renew your lease, find out if you can put your housing costs to work by buying a home this year.
- The Veterans Administration (VA) Home Loan is a benefit that is available to more than 22 million veterans and 2 million active duty service members to help them achieve the dream of homeownership.
- In 2018, $161 billion was loaned to veterans and their families through the program.
- In the same year, the average loan amount was $264,197 and 610,513 loans were guaranteed.
- Stephen Frazee
- Jeff and Linda
- Sarah, Fort Worth
- Demeric Matthews
- Vanessa and Manuel
- Trevor and Michelle
- Richard Sanchez
- Brenda McNabb
- Matt Greenleaf